NYC Health + Hospitals
- The largest public health care system in the United States
- The public safety net health care system of New York City
- Provides essential medical services to more than one million New Yorkers every year.
- More than 70 locations across the city's five boroughs.
- 11 Hospitals, including Jacobi Medical Center.
Jacobi Medical Center includes Jacobi Hospital with a 33-bed general pediatric floor, 7-bed Pediatric Intensive Care Unit, newborn nursery, and 28-bed level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit. Our Children's Health Center provides ambulatory well-child and subspecialty care. The Pediatric Emergency Department is designated a level I Pediatric Trauma Center, and is the busiest pediatric trauma center in New York City. Jacobi Medical Center is also a regional center for snake bites and hyperbaric medicine.