Carisa Schneider, MD
Dr. Schneider is an Attending Physician in the Division of Pediatric Emergency Medicine. Dr. Schneider is the director of the Pediatric Simulation program at Jacobi. She frequently does monthly courses with pediatric residents at the Institute for Medical Simulation and Learning at Jacobi.". Dr. Schneider is an Assistant Professor of Clinical Pediatrics at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine.
Tufts University School of Medicine
- Internship and Residency: Children’s Hospital Boston/Boston Medical Center
- Emergency Medicine Fellowship: Jacobi Medical Center
- Schneider C, Blumberg S, Crain EF. A survey of the management of febrile infants in pediatric emergency departments. Pediatr Emerg Care 2012 Oct;28(10):1022-6.
- Schneider C, Kharbanda, A., Bachur R. Evaluating Appendicitis Scoring Systems Using a Prospective Pediatric Cohort. Annals of Emergency Medicine. Vol 49 (6) 2007. Pp 778-784.
- Platform presentation: Use of a Visual Feedback Device to Improve BLS Skill Acquisition and Retention in Interns Meghan Maloney, MD. Carisa Schneider, MD Katherine Chou MD MS
- Platform: Use of a Visual Feedback Device to Improve BLS Skill Acquisition and Retention in Interns Meghan Maloney, MD. Carisa Schneider, MD Katherine Chou MD MS
- Poster: Internationally-Acquired Severe Systemic Infections in Febrile Pediatric Travelers Presenting to the Emergency Department Masrur A. Khan, MD, Michael G. Rosenberg, MD PhD, Daniel M. Fein, MD, Carisa Schneider, MD, James A. Meltzer, MD MS